Sin 7 stylist Chantelle is pretty much a self-taught expert in all things health related, including hair. Her favourite product?
Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair ™. Not too heavy, softens the frizz, non-greasy formula, nourishes the cuticles, super easy to use (even if you use too much), and can be used on all hair types.
Indeed! From Aveda.ca:
Our daily leave-in treatment instantly repairs damaged hair by 26%*, helps protect from heat styling and detangles to help prevent further damage.
- Certified organically-derived quinoa protein penetrates hair to instantly repair damage and strengthen from the inside out.
- Wheat protein helps protect from heat styling-such as blow-drying and ironing.
- Soy-derived oil detangles to help prevent further damage and breakage.
- Certified organic essential oils including bergamot, mandarin and ylang ylang provide an uplifting aroma.
We asked our Vanity Managers what their favorite products were for this series of short blog posts. This week, Trish recommends Aveda's Pure Abundance™ Hair Potion:
It's magic! Gives me all the volume I need for second-day hair!
This seemingly magical product (seriously, it turns from powder to liquid in your hand!) gives awesome grip to silky, slippery, flat hair.
Innovative formula transforms in your hands-from a powder to a light, absorbent lotion.* Like magic in your hair, it adds texture and increases strands' diameter to create abundant volume.
- Instantly volumizes hair
- Creates matte texture
- Boosts strands with natural bulking agents like kaolin clay and acacia gum
- Perfect for a gritty, "second-day hair" look
*Product that has liquefied will not affect performance. Do not allow product to freeze.
Hair Potion works great as a root lift, and we also love this product for updos on hair that's so healthy that it's impossible to backcomb. Pick up your bottle of magic potion at Sin 7 Salon, or order online through our website; just click on the link above, or the sage green "Shop Aveda" button on the right sidebar.
We asked our Vanity Managers what their favourite Aveda products are for this series of short blog posts. Here's Meghan's:
Blue Malva! Because it freshens up your blonde and makes your hair super soft.
You can grab either product at Sin 7 Salon, or order online through the above links or the "Shop Aveda" button to the upper right of this website- yes, Aveda now has online ordering and shipping for Canada!